Wednesday, January 5, 2011

3 months to go!

Monday was the official start of my 3rd trimester and yesterday was 3 months exactly until my due date! I really cannot believe how fast it has gone. I'm feeling pretty good, just tired. This week I have my glucose test which I am nervous about because of my family history of diabetes. Then in 2 weeks we have our 3D/4D ultrasound which I am really excited about. We also start our childbirth classes this month. I am supposed to take a breastfeeding class this Saturday but am going to try to push it off since we still have some time and I don't want to forget everything.
We haven't finished the nursery yet, but it is my goal to finish it by the end of this month. We can't get rid of the treadmill that is in there, and can't decide on a glider. I didn't want the traditional glider initially; I just wanted a regular chair that glides so that it could be used in other parts of the house as well. However, we cannot agree on a style and the one we liked was too expensive, so I think we're just going to end up with a  regular glider. At this point, just as long as it is comfortable I am happy.
I did start to write in the baby book. Just things like the family tree and when we found out we were pregnant, etc.
Here is a picture from Christmas Eve when J dragged me to Midnight Mass (I thought I was gonna curl up in the pew and fall asleep haha). Not that great of a picture of me but it shows my bump pretty good. J looks handsome as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment