Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MAGIC!!!

Ahhh...oh, excuse me. I HAD to unbutton my pants.
I freaked out the other night because J said that I was starting to show...AT 12 WEEKS!!! Well, I don't know if I'm showing already, but I am thinking it is just bloat. However, more this week than any other week am I noticing my waist thickening and my work pants & jeans are just not cutting it.
Gap and ON are having a sale right now on baby clothes and maternity clothes. Even though it is a little early for maternity clothes (and my original thought was to wear regular clothes as long as possible), it is a SALE people!  I decided that it is ridiculous to be so uncomfortable so I swung by to see what Gap had. As soon as I put on the panel dress pants...MAGIC!!! Of course I have to get them hemmed (story of my life) but I am so excited to start wearing them. Who knew one could get so excited about maternity pants??
After I made a beeline for the maternity pants, I decided to check out the sale on baby clothes. However, it was as frustrating as usual because it seems no one makes neutral clothing anymore...are we the only ones left that don't want to find out the sex??...but that's for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment