Friday, September 24, 2010

karma

Ok, Ok, so I talked to my friend last night (also preggers) who, at one point, was throwing up 9 times a day. So I admit, I'm a total B for complaining about some nausea yesterday. Though karma did come back to bite me today as I was bowing down to the porcelain throne this morning.
However, I reserve the right to drop kick any girl that has the nerve to brag that they've "never had morning sickness." Not just for me, but most importantly, for my friend too.
On a brighter note, I received a package from MSU today with the cap I bought to bring the baby home in. Also bought a onesie that says "Future Tailgater" on it to match, but didn't realize that the only size they had was 6 mo. Oh well, I'll still keep it for when the baby gets bigger. Pictures to come, once I figure out how to do them.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Friend,
    I am with you. I was puking my brains out
    for 6 months of my pregnancy with Alex. All day and night. Oatmeal, bananas, yogurt and cheerios were the only thing I could keep down. Even the prenatal vitamins made me sick. Had to take Flintstones vitamins instead. I also tell it straight so if you have any questions you would like to know for the future into the birthing process and all those other details no one tells you about, call me b/c no one told me...and I was in for a treat. I will tell you what you want to know, and try to prepare you. Good luck & I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady I appreciate it! 6 months- oh lord, I hope mine doesn't last that long! I'm on the Flintstones too, hoping to get back on the prescription when (if) the m/s goes away. I def need to call you and get the scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't experience morning sickness! LOL

    With that said... I experienced much worse. Just remember it could be worse! I was on bedrest since 13 weeks all the way up to her birth. I wish I had morning sickness!

    ReplyDelete