Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Grizz

J and I went to a Grizzlies game last night. The Boyz II Men concert last week was also an Ovarian Cancer Foundation benefit and they had a silent auction. So we ended up with really good seats (4th row) for a fraction of the cost. Apparently, the dad from "The Blind Side" was sitting in front of us. Never seen the movie so it didn't mean to me, but people around us were excited.
Since we were sitting so close to the action and I of course had to go to the bathroom, I had to climb up what seemed like a million stairs. I had to pause at every landing and when I finally got to the top I exhaled and took a big break. The usher at the top of the stairs starting laughing at me! After going to the bathroom and walking around the whole place trying to find something appetizing, I started the trek back down the stairs. The usher saw me and said, "No need to show your ticket, I remember your panting." Well, I knew she didn't really mean anything by it, but I told her I was pregnant and that I'd see her on the way back up. When you're pregnant, you really don't care anymore what people think. Not that I cared much before either.
J FINALLY did his job and snagged a t-shirt for me that the cheerleaders were handing out. It's about time he used his height for his advantage. I only married him cause he's tall anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Wait until you can actually feel the baby on your bladder. You'll pee, finish washing your hands, then you'll have to pee again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIZ the dad in "the Blind side" is TIM MCGRAW! just sayin!

    ReplyDelete