Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lifesavers


This week I have been going to the bathroom even more than my pregnancy usual. At work I'll get up from my desk, go to the bathroom, then get back to my desk and have to go again. At least I'm getting some exercise! One night I woke up 7 times to go to the bathroom. Strangely enough, I still slept pretty good, but I think that is because my mother-in-law bought me THE BEST THING EVER! It is a pregnancy body pillow without the top part so you can still use your own pillow. So pretty much I cuddle with it and then put the biggest part in between my knees. The first couple of nights I positioned it according to the directions and it kid of hurt my back. But the past few nights I have just been using it however it fits and man is it awesome. I have slept so well this week.
My mom also bought me a fan and that has been a lifesaver as well. I have been so hot, and I'll just whip that thing out whenever the mood strikes. I don't care if I look dumb or if people stare, I am HOT! I also got some really cute dresses from my step-mom which are so much more comfortable than any pant could ever be. I'll dress them down for the weekend and dress them up for work.
I have the best Moms ever!! And I am so blessed to have three!!






No comments:

Post a Comment